He does love the climbing apparatus! Great job. Can't wait to see you all!
As always, those are fantastic pictures! And, especially in those last two pictures, the sky where y'all are looks like a movie set. Andy gets more handsome each time I see his sweet little face. I miss y'all!xoxo
Oh my gosh, Jamie, he is a monkey! Your pictures just keep on getting better and better. Bring the camera with you this week so you can take some of Hannah and Ella!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He does love the climbing apparatus! Great job. Can't wait to see you all!
As always, those are fantastic pictures! And, especially in those last two pictures, the sky where y'all are looks like a movie set.
Andy gets more handsome each time I see his sweet little face. I miss y'all!
xoxo
Oh my gosh, Jamie, he is a monkey! Your pictures just keep on getting better and better. Bring the camera with you this week so you can take some of Hannah and Ella!
Post a Comment