Here are a few pictures from the past week.
Andy and Zane playing around at the library after story time.
Andy actually missed the story. He was distracted by the computers and the cool play area they had. Maybe this week we will sit still long enough to hear the story!
Andy and Zane playing around at the library after story time.
Andy actually missed the story. He was distracted by the computers and the cool play area they had. Maybe this week we will sit still long enough to hear the story!




4 comments:
Thanks for posting new pics. I am counting the days til I come see you all! Love you!!
What a guy! I miss you all!
Those pictures are definitely keepers. They need to be on Craig's desk at work. :)
Looks like Craig and Andy may be taking some trips to Home Depot together soon!
Post a Comment