Yesterday, I finally went to get Andy's poof cut off his head. His hair is so thick and it was getting out of control. He actually looked like he had a mushroom on his head. So, Andy walked in looking like my little boy and walked out as my little man. It's amazing how 2+ inches off his head would totally just change his look. It really doesn't make me too sad that the haircut makes him all grown up, cause it looks really good and now I don't have to tame down his crazy matted hair anymore!
Before:
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Absolutely precious! He looks so adorable! Can't wait to see him! Won't be long now! Love you!!!
All grown up! And sporting a baseball glove, even tho it is on the wrong hand! Go, Andy!
CUTE! I LOVE his haircut. He is so handsome. Miss y'all.
What a handsome little man! I love his haircut!!
Post a Comment