We took Andy for his well baby appointment today and he is looking good! He has dropped from 90% for his weight to 75%, so he's starting to lose those little pudgy rolls. He is looking more like a little boy now, rather than a chunky baby. I can't believe that he's grown so much...time sure does fly.
He was quite the trooper at the clinic. Between the lab tech poking around for a vein, which he couldn't find, trying to draw some blood to test for a peanut allergy and then getting his immunizations, he had quite a rough day. Hopefully he will get the blood work done next week to find out if our suspicions are true... we pray that they are not.
We are so blessed to have such a happy and healthy boy and he just gets cuter everyday!




We are so blessed to have such a happy and healthy boy and he just gets cuter everyday!
4 comments:
I can't believe how old he looks in that first picture! He is too precious!
I'm just going to have to fly there and see that baby boy - it's been too long!
Andy, you're a growing little boy. I can't believe how time flies.
You are so brave, Andy, and you are growing up too fast! Sure hope we get to see y'all again soon. Love you.
Post a Comment