Friday, March 27, 2009

Snowed In

I can't believe that it's spring time and we had snow. Since it was too windy for us to go out and play, we had to get a little creative inside to avoid any cranky cabin fever moods and try to burn off some energy. We made a fort in the hallway with an obstacle course and then Andy strung cheerios onto some string to make a necklace. I think his favorite part was being able to eat it from around his neck. Overall, it was a good day and the best part is we didn't get on each others nerves, but I'm ready for the warmer weather and some playtime outside.

Hooray, I made it!

5 comments:

anna said...

What a fun day! You are such a good mommy!!!! Andy is blessed to have you as his mom:-)

Nanna Beverly said...

I am so proud of you, Jamie! You are such a good mommy! I love you!

The Thomas Crew said...

My sister is so creative. :)

Liz Whatley said...

I want you and Andy to come to Concord and play obstacle course with me! That sounds like fun! And afterward we'll teach Andy how to paint our toenails and convince him that having 'spa' day is fun!

Laurie R. said...

That looks so fun!!