I think it's awesome that the cousins are getting some time together. Not to mention the sisters. Maybe we can join in on that soon! Y'all have fun. Miss you.
FUN!!! I love the pics and hope you had fun together! How could you not with those cute babies! I loved watching Andy listening to Craig read - brought a tear to my eye! Love you all!
3 comments:
How is it possible that any two kids can be this cute? And I'm not partial.,,Honest!
I think it's awesome that the cousins are getting some time together. Not to mention the sisters. Maybe we can join in on that soon! Y'all have fun. Miss you.
FUN!!! I love the pics and hope you had fun together! How could you not with those cute babies!
I loved watching Andy listening to Craig read - brought a tear to my eye! Love you all!
Post a Comment