Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just hanging out

Andy watches a video of Dad reading Dr. Seuss.
I think he wants to hear another story.
Tiger and Andy just playing around with their toys.
Andy: Mom, can you pick those toys up for me again?
Playing in the backyard.

I love his beautiful blue eyes.
I forgot to add this picture on an earlier post. I thought it was cute, so I figured I would just tag it on to this one.

5 comments:

Beverly Henderson said...

Great pics! The one of him looking at Craig on the computer is so sweet! AND....I love the one of you and Andy!

Nona Kathy said...

That last one is really adorable...so are all the others! Glad that Craig taped some stories...what a great way to keep him with you both!
Miss you and sending hugs and kisses to all...

The Thomas Crew said...

Great idea, Y'all. Now Andy can see and hear his Daddy anytime he wants. Jamie, those pictures are so good. His beautiful eyes just say, "You love me. You know you do." :)

Parkison Family said...

He is so precious! Miss you!

Laurie R. said...

I just LOVE those pictures. It's so sweet to see him watching his Daddy read to him. Just make sure Andy knows that it's "LOLLA lee loo." :)
Can't wait for y'all to come visit us!
Love you.