Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our weekend

Andy is working on sitting up.


As you can see, he still needs to gain a little bit more strength before he can hold up his chubby body!



We had a beautiful day on Saturday, so we thought we would take Andy to the park for the first time. He just chilled out and enjoyed the ride in the swing.



4 comments:

anna said...

He looks like such a big boy sitting in the swing!!!

The Thomas Crew said...

I love all of those pictures! I don't like how grown up Andy looks already, but I'm looking forward to getting to push him in the swing myself one day soon. Love y'all.

Beverly Henderson said...

Wow....rolling over and sitting up all in the same week! I miss that baby boy! He is growing up too fast for me!

Laurie R. said...

He's so precious! I'm so proud of all he's doing now!