Thursday, February 21, 2008

Off he goes...

The stormy weather didn't help out much today when Andy and I had to say bye to Craig. I know this one is going to be really tough on Craig, having to leave Andy. It's so crazy to think about how much Andy is going to change while he's away. I'll just have to take tons of pictures and videos to keep him updated on what Andy's doing.
It's never easy having to see Craig leave, but he loves his job and we are very proud of him!




7 comments:

anna said...

Those are two of the cutest smiles I have seen in a long time!!!!!

GaGa said...

Jamie: You are so lucky to have two such beautiful men in your life. We wish Craig safe travel, and look forward with great anticipation to his return.

xoxox

Beverly Henderson said...

What handsome guys! I know Craig is going to miss both of you so much. I am very proud of Craig....AND I am so proud of you, too! I will see you soon.
I love you.....Mom

Laurie R. said...

Those are great pictures. We will definitely miss Cherry Berry while he's gone!
Love you.

Nona Kathy said...

Both of these "boys" look happy to be together...I know Craig will be anxious to get home to both of you...and he will remember that smile while he is gone. See you soon. Miss you all!

The Thomas Crew said...

This is the worst part of what the three of us have in common. There are so many other positive aspects of it, but the deployment and tdy and Tricare referrals :) are certainly not the fun parts. We love y'all very much. I'm proud of you, too, Jamie.

Craig and Jamie said...

Boy, you got that right, Tricare referrals are the worst!!