Ivy and I took the boys out to the park today. The weather was so nice, a little windy, but perfect for a little swing time!




Andy cools down after our afternoon run. Life is just so tough!

Andy's been enjoying some baby food... sweet potatoes and butternut squash. So far, we've had success with his taste buds loving the new food. So, tonight I decided to mash up an avocado for Andy's dinner. He wasn't quite sure if he liked it or not. He would keep opening up for the spoon, but when the food would hit his tongue, he would gag. I think I'll just try it again at a later time.
4 comments:
Great pic of you and Andy! I am glad you have good friends to spend time with while Craig is gone. Love you.
Maybe he just wanted some onion, tomato, garlic and corn chips to go with it!
I don't blame you, Andy. I'd gag on that, too. Tell your Mom to break out the apples and pears. Oh, and stay away from peas if SHE doesn't want to gag, too!
That picture of him eating avocados is too funny! I bet he'll learn to like them eventually. Like Brandy said, make it into guacamole and he'll probably love it!
Post a Comment