She actually took her first 2 steps on her birthday, but it wasn't until this week that she started strutting across the room and becoming a pro.
Of course, I couldn't get my camera out in time for the good part, but I was able to capture a little bit of Abby showing off some dance moves.
Untitled from Jamie Swierzbin on Vimeo.
It's amazing to see how steady she gets with each day. I think she's going to be running around before we know it.
Untitled from Jamie Swierzbin on Vimeo.
7 comments:
Yay, Abby girl!! I'm so proud of you! And you look so cute in those little dresses.
Miss you all!
She is looking like she has been doing this for ages... even when she lost her balance she never fell... and "dancing" with Andy... Now he has a dance partner too!
Way to go, Abby....
Those made my day today! Thanks for sharing them, Jamie. Look out--Those two are officially in cahoots! :)
Go Abby girl! I love seeing the two of them dancing and playing together! Watch out, Jamie!!
Yaay! Great work Abby! The video of them dancing is one of the cutest videos I've ever seen!!
xoxo
-Aunt Fuzzin
YAY Abby!!!! Love that singing, too Andy! Jamie -- i'll text video of chap's first steps....so funny!!! he's still not so steady - just a step or two - but, hilarious to watch his face!
I think I have watched these about 100 times!
Post a Comment