Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Shining Star

Here are a couple of videos from when the kids at church performed the songs they had learned during VBS.
There is a big screen off to the side that is playing the video that has all the words and motions, so that is what is capturing Andy's attention.
I got a little teary eyed seeing him up there, he just looks so grown up.
Sorry, the first video is long, but I just couldn't decide how to trim it down.

Untitled from Jamie Swierzbin on Vimeo.



Untitled from Jamie Swierzbin on Vimeo.



He definitely likes to watch himself perform!

Untitled from Jamie Swierzbin on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

What we would give to be there for these performances! These are wonderful... and yes I have tears in my eyes too!

Liz Whatley said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Andy! He is so grown up -- makes me teary! ;)

The Thomas Crew said...

Those were so sweet, Jamie. :)