Untitled from Jamie Swierzbin on Vimeo.
I laughed out loud at the video... I cannot wait to see you all and get a dose of all these antics first hand!
Love the video!! The pictures of the kiddos are adorable! Dirty/clean pics remind me of Shannon/Laurie!! Love you and miss you bunches!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
This is a great post. I love how Andy wrapped himself up in the Scotch tape. That is hilarious! I think it's so cute to see how Abby likes to get dirty and Andy doesn't. Those kiddos are so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I laughed out loud at the video... I cannot wait to see you all and get a dose of all these antics first hand!
Love the video!! The pictures of the kiddos are adorable! Dirty/clean pics remind me of Shannon/Laurie!! Love you and miss you bunches!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
This is a great post. I love how Andy wrapped himself up in the Scotch tape. That is hilarious! I think it's so cute to see how Abby likes to get dirty and Andy doesn't. Those kiddos are so cute!
Post a Comment