We had such a great time and were very sad to see them leave yesterday.
Worn out from the drive to the airport to pick everyone up, Andy had to take a cat nap during an afternoon snack.
Worn out from the drive to the airport to pick everyone up, Andy had to take a cat nap during an afternoon snack.


Mom brought her nice camera, so I took advantage of it and took a ton of pictures of Andy.

6 comments:
The pics are all so good! Looks like it was a great visit:-)
Love the pics...Had a wonderful time! Thanks for the great time! Love you!
Those are AWESOME! Glad Andy had such a great time (so his mom could, too). :)
jamie, you should take pics professionally. I loved them!
Those are gorgeous pictures!
Those are some fantastic pictures! I am glad you all had a wonderful time together.
The last picture is heart melting :)
-Andrea
Post a Comment