Andy and I enjoyed a wonderful picnic dinner with some great friends this afternoon. The weather was great and we ate tons of yummy food. It was nice to let the kids just run around on the playground and burn off some energy!


And yes, we all did the knee thing on purpose!
You can't even tell that Katherine, the one next to me in the green jacket, is about to have a baby in a couple of months.


5 comments:
That first picture CRACKS me up! We are all stuffing our faces! :)
Such a fun night! So glad the wind wasn't too awful.
I hope we can do it again soon :)
-Andrea
p.s. Is Brandy standing at attention in the picture of all us girls?? 'Cause I kinda think she is ;)
My hand is even wrapped around the roll of quarters-what a dork!
Looks like fun. As always, Andy is cute and in his element on the playground!
Looks like a good time! Andy loves that playground, huh?
I love that last picture! So cute!
Post a Comment