Recently, they started an open gym time for kids at the local gymnastics center. Today, Andy and I went to check it out and we both had a blast! I can't wait to go back next week.
As you know, Jamie, since you were on the phone with me when I watched that last video, that is the hardest I think I've ever laughed at a blog video! That was hilarious!!
I didn't know there was ANYTHING like this around here. My kids would love it! We had an amazing gymantics place that did open gym on Saturdays (and other days also but that was the only one I could make it to because of naptimes) and we just loved it.
Eve actually had two of her birthday parties during the open gym times... such wonderful memories.
7 comments:
That was funny!
As you know, Jamie, since you were on the phone with me when I watched that last video, that is the hardest I think I've ever laughed at a blog video! That was hilarious!!
Okay, I think I just wet my pants. SO FUNNY!
Now this was Andy's speed...movement and fun. The last was great!
Love it! When I need a good laugh, I know what to do! That is 'the-larious' !! Oh how I wish we had done this last week when I was there!!
Jamie you are too funny! I loved it!
Totally awesome! I love that boy :)
I didn't know there was ANYTHING like this around here. My kids would love it! We had an amazing gymantics place that did open gym on Saturdays (and other days also but that was the only one I could make it to because of naptimes) and we just loved it.
Eve actually had two of her birthday parties during the open gym times... such wonderful memories.
-Andrea
Post a Comment