Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Visit with Shannon

On our way out to NM, Andy and I decided to swing by Kansas to visit with Shannon and the girls. We had a great time and the girls just loved playing around with Andy.


We couldn't quite make it to Shannon's from SC in one day, so we stayed overnight in St. Louis. Here's Andy playing around with the tissue box in our hotel room.We got a chance to go see Ella in her gymnastics class. Shannon kept Andy occupied while I sat and watched.
A big "job well done" hug for Ella after her class.
We were also excited to go see Hannah play tennis... she is quite the star!!
A good luck hug before her lesson

Ella was so helpful with Andy... she's quite the little mom.

4 comments:

The Thomas Crew said...

We sure miss you Andy Man! Thanks for the pictures, James. Love you all.

anna said...

Those pictures are great! I can't believe how grown up Shannon's girls are! Hope you guys are settling in well and we miss you!

Liz Whatley said...

I loved seeing pics from your visit! Andy is as big as Ella in that last pic! Love love!

Laurie R. said...

I wish I could have been there with y'all! I know you had so much fun.
Love you.