Evidently, you no longer need to take snacks for your child when you go for those strolls through Wal-Mart. Yes, they now provide them for you--gently used.
After picking up a package of sippy cups for Andy in the baby section at our very classy WM, I decided to pass it off to him so he could check out his new cups. While that was keeping him entertained for the moment, I decided to browse around a little more. Even though I was pushing his supper time, he seemed to be quite content in the cart...cool, more shopping for me!
Well... I don't blame him for enjoying his new item, it had a special treat stuck on for him....
I had noticed a wad of something in his mouth and as I pried his lips open, I pulled out a blue piece of chewing gum...WHAT? A 1 year old with used gum...fabulous! A pretty clever idea in helping keep kids happy while the moms shop. That's very helpful on so many different levels...
Dear Clovis Wal-Mart,
I would like to thank you for not only saving me money at the check out with your low prices, but for also saving me from having to spend money for a chiropractor every month.
I no longer have to strain my back by carrying around a pocketbook weighed down with those "emergency snacks" for my child in case he gets fussy during my shopping visit. I now only need to carry keys and my wallet. Also, the time that I would have spent getting an adjustment, I can now spend roaming the aisles of your kid friendly store.
I greatly appreciate the free food you have provided for my son.
Sincerely,
A VERY happy mom.
9 comments:
Eeeeeeeeeeow, gross! Andy--congratulations, buddy. You have now made the rite of passage into being a normal kid. :) I only wish I could have been there to hear what came out of YOUR mouth when you noticed that, Jamie!
seth has one word for Andy..."Yuck." It's one of his new fav words. Sorry you had to experience that!!!
At least it wasn't poo.
So I am totally freaked out by this! Now I am going to have to inspect everything! I am with Shannon, I would have loved to hear the words that came out of your mouth!
That's about as gross as it gets! I'm guessing you won't forget about this anytime soon - and I'll be inspecting things a little more closely, too!
yum! ABC gum rocks!
That just made me throw up a little bit in my mouth.
As hard as I laughed at that little story, I would have been mortified being the mother!
Oh dear...I hope he wont grow up to be like some of my students who try to pull gum off the tables in the school cafeteria and chew that...haha Of course I know he wont cause that kid of yalls is toooooooooooooo CUTE!!! He is adorable!
miss you!
Post a Comment