Friday, October 17, 2008

Full of Laughs, Food and Fun

Here's a video from back when we were in the tiny TLF for 10 long days.
Andy did a good job of keeping us entertained. If you catch him at the right time, he will just get so tickled hearing fake sneezes. I just love that laugh!



A dinner date out.
Andy is climbing on everything!
Andy: Is this house done yet?
Diving in to some grits for breakfast.
Andy gets a hose down after breakfast.
Yes, he loves eating spinach leaves.
Andy practices jumping out of the plane and begins working on his skydiving skills. He wasn't able to get in the air on this flight, so he just did his moves on ground level!


4 comments:

Nanna Beverly said...

Oh my goodness....I am so laughing out loud now! That is so precious! I miss my little man!

The Thomas Crew said...

My stomach hurts now!! I LOVE that! You're right, he does have that hearty laugh like Hannah. :)

Roaming M's said...

I'm glad you guys are getting settled in NM.
My friend just pcs'd there too and she's an amazing photographer...
http://candidcandie.typepad.com/my_weblog/
and most importantly GO SOX!!!!!!!!

Parkison Family said...

Glad to see a good southern boy eatin grits!!!