Friday, October 10, 2008

A look back....

What a wonderful year we've had with Andy.
Here's a belated birthday post.
















Andy's 1st Birthday party at Nanna's house


It was a pretty clean event. He didn't really like the icing on his hands, but he still wanted the cake, so he tried to just lean over to take some bites.
Our happy boy!

4 comments:

Laurie R. said...

I love looking at all those pictures and seeing how he's grown. He's such a sweet little man!
Love y'all.

Nanna Beverly said...

Oh I love these pictures! Miss that baby boy so much!

Liz Whatley said...

My heart stopped for a second when I saw that ultrasound pic.... didn't realize it was Andy for a second! ;) Love the look back! LOve you!

Parkison Family said...

Happy belated b-day Andy!! I am so horrible at remembering everybody!!! He is so sweet and so cute!