Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Those Colors are Fly!

Andy has been sporting his totally tubular 80's eyeshadow colors over the past few days. It's kind of hard to see all the changing colors in the pictures, but I thought I would post some anyway, because he looks way cool!

Here he is in a totally awesome pale pink shade with a hint of mauve.
This is his rad green tone. Finally, we have Andy in a fantabulous yellow color. This was definitely his fave!That color brings out it eyes, fer sure!

6 comments:

Marc and Nichole Johnson said...

Andy, your colors look fab. Add a little guyliner and you're ready for da club. Holla!
Seriously, I'm glad to see you are doing well. Keep batting those beautiful blue eyes.

Nanna Beverly said...

No matter what color, you are such a cutie pie! I miss you so much, Andy! (mom and dad, too!!)

Laurie R. said...

Love that eyeshadow, little man! Lookin' good!
He really does look good. I'm so glad he's all better!

anna said...

I can hardly even see anything past those georgeous blue eyes!!! I am glad he did so well and is back to his old self:-)

The Thomas Crew said...

Don't you just love having fun at your kid's expense? We do! Glad you're doing better, Andy. We love you.

Liz Whatley said...

Oh my gosh! I want to print that last picture out and put it on my desk! He makes me smile so much!