Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July

We went out with our friends Brian, Ivy and Jack to check out the fireworks show on the beach last night. The show didn't start until 9, so we had to keep the kiddos up pretty late. I guess it was well worth it, because Andy seemed to enjoy all the lights and sounds. It was a great night and I'm glad we got to spend it with our friends.

Poor little guy was so worn out by the end of the night

4 comments:

anna said...

Happy 4th Swierzbin's!!! Looks like you guys had a great time:-) Andy is just precious and I can't wait to see him!

Nanna Beverly said...

Fun! Great pictures! Love you!

The Thomas Crew said...

Those pictures will be very special since fireworks are always magical to the kids. Miss y'all.

Liz Whatley said...

FUN!! I can't believe the noise didn't scare him! What a brave little boy! ;) Love ya'll!