Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's quiet...too quiet...

I've learned that when it gets a little too quiet in the house, I need to grab my camera and hunt for Andy, because he is probably into something that he shouldn't be. Here, I found him playing with and eating toilet paper... it was pretty cute. He did have some trouble getting the tp out of his mouth.
All dressed up for a night out with Mommy and Daddy.
My new toy!
Honey, I'm home...
Check out those dance moves!


Cheeeeeeeese

6 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

Love them all! He is too cute for words! Can't wait to see you all again...

Nanna Beverly said...

What a cutie pie! He is growing up too fast! Love you!

anna said...

I love the video!!! And the new toy!!!

The Thomas Crew said...

That's awesome! I love the new house, Andy. That piece of real estate sure came with lots of extras!

Laurie R. said...

Awesome toy, Andy! And that video is so cute. Miss you all!

GaGa said...

Yum.