Well, our time here in FL is coming to an end... we will be leaving soon for Clovis, NM. The movers will be coming tomorrow to pack us up. It's going to be hard to leave the beautiful palm trees and beaches for cactus and tumbleweeds... no, it's not going to be that bad! We know that in a small town, the community is great and the squadron will be very close. It is just going to be tough to leave our beautiful home and our best friends. We just look at it as a new adventure with new friends and many more wonderful things to experience!
6 comments:
What a cute helper! Can I hire him? :) Love you! I thank God everyday there are families like you willing to sacrifice your everyday comforts to serve our country!!!
I am so glad you guys have Andy to help you get packed! We will be praying for a safe trip and I can't wait to see you guys:-)
I hope the move goes well. Marc will be out to see y'all in about a month! Let us know how Clovis is when you get there.
Jamie - I didn't know ya'll were moving so soon. I hope you have a safe trip. Please e-mail me your new mailing address when you get a chance.
You need to jam out to Boys to Men while packing - "Its so hard... to say goodbye ... to yesterday". I just sang it for you - wish you could hear it. love you
Where was Andy when we were packing out? I really feel for y'all since that emotion is still so fresh with us, too. It IS hard to say goodbye to friends, especially when the kiddos have buddies. Just remember, "Off you go, into the wild blue..." blah, blah, blah. Yeah, whatever. You're proud, patriotic, flexible, and capable, but it still stinks sometimes! Love y'all very much and I'm excited for your next adventure.
Post a Comment