It's taken a quite a few days, but we are starting to get the hang of this "mom and dad" thing. It's amazing how you learn to function with little sleep... of course, every minute is totally worth it. He is so precious and we are so blessed to finally have Andy here with us.
Andy was jaundice and so we've been having to go get blood work done pretty much every day to check on his bilirubin count... quite tiring dragging everybody out. Finally, we had some good news today at our visit, his levels had dropped and he was about 3 oz. over his birth weight. We were very happy to hear that we won't have to take any more trips out to the hospital... which means maybe an extra nap for mommy!!!
4 comments:
Y'all look so good and of course, my grandson is adorable. He is a beautiful little boy. Can't wait to see you in a couple of days.
You look great to have just had a baby a week ago!!! And little Andy is looking quite handsome:-). I like the family photo of you three too! This is getting me so excited:-).
he is so precious! Jamie, you look just as beautiful as always...even just a week after delivering! I sent baby Andy a present today! Awe, I wish I could hold him and give you a big hug!
Well, all the previous commenters are right! You look great, Andy is a very handsome little baby (and I didn't even think my own child was handsome at that age. In fact, I thought he was kind of funny looking), and you both look like you must be adjusting well. What a happy family!
Post a Comment