I love the pee pee tee pee! That's so funny. Give Andy big hugs and kisses from us!
Now that is something I have never seen before...pretty clever:-). I know you are enjoying having your mom there and I am sure she is enjoying her grandson!!!! Tell her and th rest of the fam I said hello!!!
Pee Pee Tee Pee! How funny! I LOVE the pics - he looks like a little man already! I can't wait to see him in person! Tell bev hi!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the pee pee tee pee! That's so funny. Give Andy big hugs and kisses from us!
Now that is something I have never seen before...pretty clever:-). I know you are enjoying having your mom there and I am sure she is enjoying her grandson!!!! Tell her and th rest of the fam I said hello!!!
Pee Pee Tee Pee! How funny!
I LOVE the pics - he looks like a little man already! I can't wait to see him in person!
Tell bev hi!
Post a Comment