Friday, January 6, 2012

Finally...Hawaii Pictures

Yay, we made it!
I was so excited to go help with Ella's class Christmas party.

We were happy that we got to hear Ella sing in her school Chorus Christmas program. She did an awesome job!

Tons of beach time...we loved it!














And, we had some tired kiddos after our beach outings.


Just enjoying a warm afternoon with a popsicle.
Hiking Diamond Head Crater.

Honolulu Lights





Pacific Aviation Museum


He loved his time with Uncle Bryan.
And, definitely enjoyed loving on Tiger!

We had such a wonderful trip! I'm very thankful for my mom and her help with traveling and for Shannon, Bryan and the girls for helping make it an awesome vacation. And, most of all, much love to Craig for sending us on this fantastic trip--best Christmas present ever!

2 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

Everything looks wonderful. Beautiful weather, loads of things to do, but best of all being with Shannon and family...and mom!

The Thomas Crew said...

Blog post made me miss y'all SO much! You had some good ones I hadn't seen. :) I am so thankful for that time we got to spend together. Thank you, Craig!!