Monday, December 26, 2011

Our December

Andy's Gingerbread house
He did sneak in some candy.


check out Abby's leggings that I made out of socks
Sitting at the big table
Our first snow...all work and no play. I'm such a slave driver!
It was super cold and very windy...ouch!
The kids and I went to Brandy's graduation. So excited that she finished nursing school.
Some Christmas shirts I made for Abby.
This one I made for her to wear in Hawaii.
Christmas Day!


Andy loved his new underwear!
A crazy mess, but it was great!
Stay tuned for our Hawaiian vacation pictures.

3 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

Love the gingerbread house! And aren't you the talented one with those leggings and the shirts...
Lots of snow... glad it was gone for Christmas though..

Can't wait to see the vacation pics...

Liz Whatley said...

LOVE THEM ALL!

Anonymous said...

You are the best, Jamie! Love you....and love those kiddos!