Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Birthday Girl

Abby's 1st Birthday


She decided to take a dip in the pool with her pj's on. I figured she could go for it since it was her birthday!



Helping set up for her birthday party.
Heading back for the pool again, but I decided that one pair of wet clothes for the morning was enough, so I stopped her before she dove in.

Enjoying a little play time.
Her party was a Luau, so I made a cake with flowers and palm trees.



At first, Abby was more interested in eating her candle!
But, she finally figured out that she was supposed to eat the cake.


Abby didn't get as dirty as I thought she would, but I'm totally fine with the little mess that she made.The boys enjoying their cupcakes.

We had an after party with the Hewins clan. We played some dodge ball with the kids and the adults got pretty competitive too. It was the highlight of my night, so much fun. We enjoyed making more awesome memories with our wonderful friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, we got together at the park with Chad, Brandy and kids to finish off all the cake and cupcakes.

Abby sure does love Mr. Chad.
Silly boys



5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday, Abby! Such a cutie, just like her brother.

Laurie R. said...

I love all the pictures of the sweet birthday girl. Happy birthday, Abby! Jamie, you did an awesome job on that cake! Maybe you and Shannon can get together and open a business. :-)
So glad y'all got to spend some extra time with the Hewins clan. I know they are such special friends and y'all will remember those fun times always!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great job on the cake, Jamie! and great pictures, as usual! Fun times with good friends!

Liz Whatley said...

GREAT PICS!!!!

The Thomas Crew said...

Awesome cake, Jamie! You really did do a great job. Abby's birthday was extra special since you got to spend it with such special friends.

What a beautiful sweetie pie. Happy Birthday Abby Girl!