Untitled from Jamie Swierzbin on Vimeo.
That Andy laugh never changes! I love it... And I hope it never changes!!! What a joy to see and here those 2 laughing with each other!
That makes me so happy! Those are the sweetest sounds! And Andy's laugh is as contagious as ever. Love those sweet kiddos!
Ditto to all above comments! That is the sweetest music ever!! Miss you so much!
Those are two of the happiest children that I have ever seen. I love it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That Andy laugh never changes! I love it... And I hope it never changes!!! What a joy to see and here those 2 laughing with each other!
That makes me so happy! Those are the sweetest sounds! And Andy's laugh is as contagious as ever. Love those sweet kiddos!
Ditto to all above comments! That is the sweetest music ever!! Miss you so much!
Those are two of the happiest children that I have ever seen. I love it!
Post a Comment