Abby is now finally moving around on all fours instead of doing the wounded soldier crawl. And, she's pulling up on everything!
Untitled from Jamie Swierzbin on Vimeo.
Untitled from Jamie Swierzbin on Vimeo.
While Andy was acting silly, he slipped and fell and his shorts got caught on the knob!
Sorry it's a very short video, but I had to be a little more hands on with the project.
Untitled from Jamie Swierzbin on Vimeo.
The final product
3 comments:
You have captured the moments so perfectly... Love the one of Andy hung up on the knob! So Andy.... and I can hear his laugh as I look at it. Abby sounds like she is calling her daddy... soon, soon he will be back!
You make my day!
Oh yes! This was an awesome blog post! Everything about it just makes me smile! And I know Craig is grinning ear from ear because she is calling him! Say "hurry home, Daddy!!"
Love you!
Great post, Jamie! The videos are SO awesome and they made me smile. Both kids are just the cutest. I MISS Y'ALL!! I bet Daddy will be proud of the woodworking.
Post a Comment