I woke up and found Andy playing the computer and eating his breakfast that he prepared all by himself. I can't really complain, he let me sleep in!
Andy Stories:
I should start by letting you know that I use the count to three method when disciplining Andy...
The other day we were in the car and Abby was making some noises that started to get a little loud. Andy gave out a little warning, "Abby, you are being too loud, you need to be quiet." Abby just kept on with her happy loud chatter. Apparently, Andy had enough because in a very stern voice he said, "one." Still, Abby kept on. Andy said, "two...Abby, you need to settle down." By this time, I was trying hard not to laugh out loud. It was so cute ! Then he said, "three." I turned around and he gave me a big smile.
It looks like Andy is going to be a strict brother.
Tonight, Andy was sitting on my lap helping me feed Abby dinner. He giggled and said, "mommy, I just tooted on your leg."
Our family sure is full of gas!!!
3 comments:
Oh...I can't wait to see you all!!
I can totally picture your face when you turned around in the car to look at Andy smiling at you. He is so cute. Tell him it's Abby's job to aggravate him and his job to look after her. :)
I love it! He is growing so fast!
You will all have a great time in San Antonio...hope Nick knows what he is getting himself into!
Post a Comment