Here is a video I sent to Craig, but figured y'all would want to see sweet Abby too!
Untitled from Jamie Swierzbin on Vimeo.
I just had to share this video too. When Abby tries to poop, she makes this sound that reminds me of Perry from "Phineas and Ferb"
Untitled from Jamie Swierzbin on Vimeo.
6 comments:
Love the family picture! Amazing how Abby is repeating your sounds already. Be careful what you say from now on...
I am sure that Craig is watching those videos everyday.
Miss you all...
I hate that Craig is gone again! I know he is going to miss you guys and vice versa. Abby even looks sad in the family pics. Loved the videos!! I bet that one melted Craig's heart (not the pooping one). ;)
Love the family picture! Abby is always so serious! The first video made me tear up thinking of Craig being so far away....and then I laughed out loud on the next video! PLEASE keep sharing videos for those of us who can't be there to see these 'little' things! LOVE YOU and can't wait to see you!
Great pictures! Those videos are so good. The first one is just so sweet and the second one made me laugh out loud! Can't wait to see y'all!
I LOVE IT! She is hilarious! Wish so badly she and Chapman could 'play'.
Too funny! She is going to HATE that you have that last video one day. :)
Post a Comment