Monday, February 28, 2011

Posers

Andy decided the other day that he wanted to have a photo session. He seemed to be very entertained by setting up the camera timer and having us pose.

Giving Abby some pointers on how to CHEESE for the camera. She looks thrilled with the lesson.
Andy wasn't aware that it took three pictures in a row...


Let's try this again...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Poor Abby....Andy had a grip on her face! She will get him back one day! Sure hope she is feeling better.

Nona Kathy said...

Ditto. Nanna! And...I cannot even imagine what technology Andy will know before we see you all again. Amazing what skills he already has!!

Craig and Jamie said...

Abby was not harmed in the making of the first picture...I promise it looks a lot worse than it was. She wasn't bothered at all...actually we got a few giggles from her when he did this.

BT said...

Oh, that is just hilarious! I love the time lapse of Andy's "get-up-the photo-is-over" move.

Cute. Awesome. Awesomely cute! Love y'all.

Laurie R. said...

Haha! That first picture is so funny! I love these pictures. So cute!