Saturday, February 5, 2011

Surviving the Winter Storm

Even though it was ridiculously cold and probably not safe for us to be out too long, Andy just had to get out and throw a snowball...we were out and back inside in a flash. TOO COLD and TOO WINDY. No fun!

Ok, I'm done...it's no fun out here.


I'm not sure, but I think we have plenty of cars for Andy to play with?!?

Andy is such a big helper with Abby these days. He was cracking me up, cause he really wanted to help feed Abby, but he wanted to watch the screen on the camera at the same time. Trying to do both was just not working so well.

Untitled from Jamie Swierzbin on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww..... so cute! I just love listening to that sweet little voice!! Miss you all so much!

The Thomas Crew said...

He is just so cute. Abby has a great big brother who is already looking out for her. :)