I decided this morning to take Andy to get his haircut. I figured that since the top part needed to be evened out a little, I didn't want to take my chances and decided to go with the professionals. Well, I guess I wouldn't go as far as saying professional. I drove to the closest place which was ProCuts and sometimes I think half the workers just came straight from the classroom. I should really know better by now not to trust them at that fine establishment.
I explained to the young woman how I wanted it to be cut. I stressed, and I mean stressed, that I did not want much taken off the front, JUST A TRIM. Apparently I was just wasting my breathe. I'm not even sure why I deemed it necessary to express the vision I had for my son. She had the look of an artist...with her deep dark lipstick and the colorful large star tattooed on the top of her hand, she definitely looked as if she knew how to pull off a classy toddler haircut. For crying out loud, she was the epitome of class. So, the cutting began. This is the part where I got tears in my eyes and they were not tears of joy. My eyes got big and I wanted to scream, "What part of just trim the front do you not understand?" Thankfully Andy behaved awesome and sat super still, otherwise things may have turned out a lot worse.
Then, to end my oh so pleasant trip to the butcher, it was time to pay. ARE.YOU.KIDDING.ME. $13.95 for that? Fine, but here's your tip...STOP CUTTING HAIR.
Lesson learned.
It is only hair. And in the end, I realized that my little man can look good in short hair, long hair, no hair, or jacked up ProCut style hair. He's handsome regardless and I love him to pieces.
I guess I was the only one really caring about this whole situation. He didn't seem to be bothered one bit, all he wanted was his bright blue sucker.



To wrap up my hair venting blog, I would like to say, "Keep 'em classy Clovis, keep 'em classy."
Now we just wait to see what Craig will say when he gets home from work. :)
Then, to end my oh so pleasant trip to the butcher, it was time to pay. ARE.YOU.KIDDING.ME. $13.95 for that? Fine, but here's your tip...STOP CUTTING HAIR.
Lesson learned.
It is only hair. And in the end, I realized that my little man can look good in short hair, long hair, no hair, or jacked up ProCut style hair. He's handsome regardless and I love him to pieces.
I guess I was the only one really caring about this whole situation. He didn't seem to be bothered one bit, all he wanted was his bright blue sucker.



To wrap up my hair venting blog, I would like to say, "Keep 'em classy Clovis, keep 'em classy."
Now we just wait to see what Craig will say when he gets home from work. :)
3 comments:
It will grow,,, but he is darn cute no matter!
He is such a cutie pie no matter how short his hair is!!....and you are right1 Hair will grow!!
Ok, first of all, his cuteness transcends all hairstyles.
And secondly, that should have been classy with a 'k,' Jamie...klassy.
:)
Post a Comment