Monday, December 27, 2010

Abby, We Present To You...

...cereal

Trying to decide if she likes it or not.
SUCCESS!

Andy loves helping us out with Abby.
She sure is lucky to have him as a big brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


At the SOSS Squadron Christmas party a couple weeks ago. Craig was very proud of his obnoxious tie.

Christmas Eve over at Andrea's house.



I'll have Christmas pictures up as soon as I get our house organized again and then I can sit down and download our pictures and videos.

4 comments:

The Thomas Crew said...

Yay for Abby! Can't believe she's eating cereal already!

anna said...

she is so cute!I bet Andy has a blast helping out. Olivia has turned in to quite the helper these days:-). Craig's tie is nice;-)

Anonymous said...

Precious!! Love the facial expressions! Miss you so much!

Laurie R. said...

Good jog, Abby girl! I just love those cheeks!