I've been meaning to share the pictures from our latest home project.
I was a little hesitant at first about us building a brick mailbox, but I think it turned out pretty darn good and I like that we saved a ton of money doing it ourselves. Masons definitely deserve the big bucks for the jobs they do, because they are not easy.
I was a little hesitant at first about us building a brick mailbox, but I think it turned out pretty darn good and I like that we saved a ton of money doing it ourselves. Masons definitely deserve the big bucks for the jobs they do, because they are not easy.

3 comments:
Wow! Great job....and it looks like Craig had a good helper!!
ya'll are my heros. last year i took a pair of pants that needed a button sewn on to the repair shop. they laughed at me and did it for free.
I think it looks awesome, Jamie!
Post a Comment