Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Which Came First...

...The Chicken or the Egg?
All dressed up for a Halloween party...it was great to go out without the kids for the night.

I totally copied Shannon with these. Chocolate covered cake pumpkins.
Thanks, Shannon, for the awesome idea.

4 comments:

The Thomas Crew said...

They turned out super cute! You did an awesome job on them, and you can totally come up with that stuff on your own--I don't know what you are talking about!

LOVE the costumes!! We miss getting to have the Halloween party experience this time around. :(

Nona Kathy said...

Too cute... and the pumpkin cakes look scrumptious! You are all so creative!

Anonymous said...

Did Abby take the picture of you, Craig and Andy? Love the costumes!!

Laurie R. said...

Great job on those cake pumpkins! You and Shannon are both so good at that stuff. I do love your costumes! So cute!