Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Much Anticiapted Post

Finally, here are a ton of pictures from when the Registers came to visit. We were so thankful that they were willing to make that long drive. I can't believe that it had been almost 1.5 years since I had seen Laurie. I was so happy to finally meet Elliot and they were all excited to meet baby Abby. And, Andy and Evan got along great and had so much fun together! It was an awesome weekend with family!
Thanks y'all for coming to see us!



Saturday morning, Laurie and I ran a race on base. I'm so proud of her, she came in first overall in the 5k. I ran in the Half-Marathon and very happy to have done as well as I did only 11 weeks after having Abby.







The base held a block party at the off base housing that is near our house, so we all went out to that on Saturday night. I was so happy that all my friends were able to meet my sister.




Evan and Andy were playing one night and they decided to switch pj's...it was hilarious.









Building a house.

I promise, Elliot loves her Aunt Jamie!

5 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

What fun! So glad to see these pics of the cousins together... Evan and Andy continue to be good "buddies" though there are months between visits! Brings smiles to my face!

Anonymous said...

Ditto, Nona! Cute, cute, cute pictures! Love the pj switch!! thanks for posting! Miss you all!

Liz Whatley said...

Love the bath tub pic -- cousins have to have a bath tub pic!

Laurie R. said...

We did have SO much fun with y'all. Can't wait to get together again!

The Thomas Crew said...

Oh, man! I wish I could have been there, too!! Those are all awesome. Y'all always make me laugh and I'm so thankful for my sisters.

The PJ switch pictures will haunt the kids forever and I love it!