Monday, May 17, 2010

Trip to AZ

Monday and Wednesday, we visited the Grand Canyon.


This squirrel was awesome and very friendly, greeting everyone around.



Views of the Canyon from our helicopter ride.




Our new stroller, which I love!! Looks kind of funny with just Andy in there, but the other side will be filled soon enough. People on the trail were saying we should charge to give out rides.
On Wednesday, we took a 3 hour hike around the rim of the canyon. About halfway on our hike, we had to "pull over" for Craig to take a very important phone call. Yes, the phone service was perfect, actually better than what we get in Clovis...funny, huh!?!
I just had to take a picture to show that Craig is actually testifying over the phone for a friend regarding a case that was going on back at Cannon.
I'm just glad that they allowed him to get it done over the phone.


Andy keeping himself busy while Daddy's on the phone....just disturbing a National Park!

Some friends we met during our hike back


On Tuesday, it was very cold and windy, so we just stayed in Flagstaff. We ended up taking Andy to splash around at this really cool Aquaplex that we found.





Andy got very creative on the way home with car games.


Yes, they are playing hide and seek. They also played a game of tag, which didn't last very long. And, I think he mentioned leap frog, but couldn't figure out how to pull that one off.

So, Craig just stuck with tickling him instead.


What a great vacation!

6 comments:

Brian and Ivy said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time, very well deserved. And Jamie, you look great!!

Nona Kathy said...

So good to see you all together! What a great week you had... and that giggle/laugh is still contagious! Can't wait to see you....

Liz Whatley said...

Looks awesome! So fun to see your tummy, too! I laughed out loud about the squirrels - b/c those things are so people savy it's freaky!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! What an awesome trip! Love to hear that precious laugh! :)

The Thomas Crew said...

There are so many things I want to say about that post that I can't choose what to write---so I'll just say I loved it all, from the beautiful canyon pictures to the giggles! By the way, if Craig and Andy were playing and you were videoing...who was driving??? :)

Laurie R. said...

Gorgeous pictures! Did Andy take that one of you and Craig?? Love those videos--especially the giggles! And I was thinking the same thing that Shannon said at the end of her comment. ;-)