Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Few of His Favorite Things

Bentley. The dog belongs to Stephanie, Andy's teacher at school. She helped me out by watching Andy at her house for me a few weeks ago when I was in a bind and that's when Andy fell in love with Bentley.
I offered to Stephanie that we would watch her dog any time she needed, so Saturday, we were excited to get the chance to dog sit Bentley for the day. Andy had such a great time and it helps that Bentley is such a terrific dog!


Swings. I think he could go for hours if we'd let him.

Popsicles. Or Popcycles as Andy would say

Thanks for the cool popsicle holders, nanna.
Puddles. I believe this is his #1!

4 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

Maybe this boy needs a dog??? Too precious.Looks like he put the dog in the corner!
My how he has grown, too!

Nanna Beverly said...

Thanks for posting new pics! I miss you all so much! He is getting taller by the day!!

anna said...

okay so the pic of Andy and Bently nose to nose is PRECIOUS!!!! And where did the posicle holders come from? That is an execellent idea and I want to buy some.

The Thomas Crew said...

So cute!! What an awesome blog post, Jamie!