When my Mom was out here a couple months ago, she got Andy into counting the houses as we were driving down our road. Here is a video from a while back from his house counting in which he got a little hung up on a particular number! No worries, he now continues with the appropriate numbers and doesn't sound like a broken record anymore.
I do see great potential for a job as a flight attendant in his future. I think his pointing out exit row skills look promising!!
I do see great potential for a job as a flight attendant in his future. I think his pointing out exit row skills look promising!!
3 comments:
Oh, man, I LOVE that video!! His little voice is so sweet and the sneeze is awesome! Good job, Andy. :)
I LOVE that! Just makes me smile all over!!
That is AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment