I love it!!!!!! "Very clevah!":-)
Yay!! You are so funny! Love Andy's shirt! SO HAPPY!!!!
That is AWESOME!!!!!
Congratulations! Love the post :) Due date?
We are soooo excited! A new Swiz... And such a cute way to tell the world!
that is great news. When is your due date? That is such great news.
YAY!!! So excited for all of you! That baby is so lucky to have you as a mommy - Craig as a daddy and Andy as a brother! Cute post, too! Enjoy the pickles!
Due first part of July! Find out definite dates at ultrasound on Jan 31st.
YAY, us!
sorry, ultrasound is Dec 31st, not Jan.
What great news! Congrats and happy new year!
Hold up??? Am I slow! I am so happy! Two's all around!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I love it!!!!!! "Very clevah!"
:-)
Yay!! You are so funny! Love Andy's shirt! SO HAPPY!!!!
That is AWESOME!!!!!
Congratulations! Love the post :) Due date?
We are soooo excited! A new Swiz... And such a cute way to tell the world!
that is great news. When is your due date? That is such great news.
YAY!!! So excited for all of you! That baby is so lucky to have you as a mommy - Craig as a daddy and Andy as a brother! Cute post, too! Enjoy the pickles!
Due first part of July! Find out definite dates at ultrasound on Jan 31st.
YAY, us!
sorry, ultrasound is Dec 31st, not Jan.
What great news! Congrats and happy new year!
Hold up??? Am I slow! I am so happy! Two's all around!
Post a Comment