Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yee-Haw

We had our Kids Halloween party this past Saturday and Andy dressed up as a cowboy. The event went really well and I think the homemade pumpkin pinatas turned out very cute.
It was kind of hectic helping out for the party and trying to keep an eye on Andy, but I'm just glad we had such a great turn out and, most of all, the kids had fun!







I don't think Andy really understood that you were supposed to run under the parachute.
The thought of having the traditional pinata and little kids swinging around a bat didn't really sound like a good idea, so we decided to go with the pull string pinata. We had tons of string taped to the bottom and there was only one string attached to the base that would pull out the bottom and release the candy.

4 comments:

Liz Whatley said...

He's the cutest cowboy I've ever seen! i've never heard of 'pull strings' pinta -- cool! Love ya'll!

Nanna Beverly said...

FUN!! I agree with Liz...he is the cutest cowboy I have ever seen!

Nona said...

You always capture some of his best moments! He sure looks like he was having FUN!

The Thomas Crew said...

Andy is such a handsome little cowboy! Great pinata!