So, I was working on a cute poem for our kid's Halloween party invitation the other night and found myself in quite a rhyming rut. Usually, I don't turn to Craig for help in that department because he just ends up being silly and not very helpful, but boy was I wrong this time.
He came up with quite the winner:
Eat some broccoli and be farty
Come join us for a Halloween party!
He came up with quite the winner:
Eat some broccoli and be farty
Come join us for a Halloween party!
Wow! Really? What would I have done without him? I am so lucky that Craig is such a wonderful rhymer!
If anyone is working on any Halloween invites and is struggling with finding your own rhymes, Craig did all the hard work for you and put this together with a little help from rhymezone.com
So, you don't want to miss our party this Halloween
We'll even have fun with an electrostatic machine.
I promise you won't find the event to be scary
Only if you come wearing your glengarry.
Beware, the house may be haunted with a ghost
If he makes it time coming parcel post.
The evening will kick off with a BOO
When everyone arrives in their outrigger canoe.
So be ready to fill up on some candy corn
And make some noise like a baritone horn!
We'll even have fun with an electrostatic machine.
I promise you won't find the event to be scary
Only if you come wearing your glengarry.
Beware, the house may be haunted with a ghost
If he makes it time coming parcel post.
The evening will kick off with a BOO
When everyone arrives in their outrigger canoe.
So be ready to fill up on some candy corn
And make some noise like a baritone horn!
6 comments:
That's hilarious! I personally prefer the brocolli to that one! :)
Thanks for a laugh this morning, Craig!
How funny!!!
Good thing he is not responsible for writing for the Air Force!
Awesome! Craig should totally work for Hallmark (in the 99-cent card division.)
Oh, Craig, you are too funny! That made me laugh out loud. I would absolutely buy a Halloween card with that catchy broccoli rhyme!
Post a Comment