He is a big help! He looks too old!!!
Andy is at such a fun age! I was just remarking to my mom last night, after Eve called a "crocodile" a "crack-a- dile," that I will be so sad when all of our children pronounce their words correctly. How boring THAT will be!-Andrea
How grown up he is!! Miss you all so much!
Andy, why don't you come help 'cleab up' Aunt Shannon's house!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is a big help! He looks too old!!!
Andy is at such a fun age!
I was just remarking to my mom last night, after Eve called a "crocodile" a "crack-a- dile," that I will be so sad when all of our children pronounce their words correctly. How boring THAT will be!
-Andrea
How grown up he is!! Miss you all so much!
Andy, why don't you come help 'cleab up' Aunt Shannon's house!
Post a Comment