I am now the proud owner of a REALLY nice camera, thanks to my wonderful husband! I've been wanting one for quite some time now and he found a good deal and bought me one....I'm so excited! I'm still trying to figure out all the fancy settings, but am loving playing around with it and already taking tons of pictures. Here are a few from this afternoon...Andy wasn't in the best of moods after traveling back from spending the holiday weekend in Kansas with Bryan, Shannon and the girls. Weird, I don't have any pictures from the weekend...I guess we just had too much fun to stop and think about taking any pictures. We had such a wonderful time with them and hate that we don't have any photos to share.
I'm sure that I will be posting a lot more now that I have my new toy! I do have the best subject to practice on...I'm sure Andy is going to get pretty tired of the camera being in his face!
7 comments:
yay you got your camera!!! don't you love it? which one did you get? was it the one you were talking about? I can't wait to see the moments you catch!!!
You should do photography...you have 2 good eyes!! lol ;)
SO glad they still had that one at Tinker for you to snag!! Have fun with it and thanks again for taking care of Tiger and spending the weekend with us. Love you!
Great! I am so happy for you! You have lots of fun toys! I am going to have to come there just to play - with the wii, camera, cooking, etc. It could be like camp! I love ya and miss ya and am looking forward to seeing lots of new pictures!
How exciting! I just got a new camera too. What kind did you get? I never realized there was so much to know. I think my next purchase better be a Photography for Dummies book!
What great pictures, Jamie...Keep them coming! You deserve that camera!
I love to open the blog and see the new photos...it makes my day!
What's really amazing is that I assumed you already had a great camera since your pictures are always awesome. Can't wait to see what happens now!
Post a Comment