Monday, July 27, 2009

Story Of Our Day

So, I thought I would capture all the events that took place on Sunday - just for something different to post and an excuse to take pictures. I'm always looking for a reason to play around and get more comfortable with the camera.
So, here's our day!


Our morning started off with a happy Andy, as most mornings do, and him heading to the pantry to pull out the green cups to stack. He loves playing with the cups and if he keeps it up, he may turn into a professional cup stacker and do some competitions!
Breakfast
Playing cars with his little garage, or house as he calls it.
A trip to Lowe's, where he found a puddle to put his hands in.
And, then to sit in!
Waiting around while we pick out rocks for a wall we planned to build at the edge of our property.
So intrigued with the machine loading our rocks.
Once out of wet clothes, he chills out for a bit.
Craig chills out too!
More cars, but now it's with the racing toy.
Then, off to play outside on the play set with his second set of clothes!


Pulling some weeds...
then throwing them over the fence.
Cutting some grass with more wet shorts...he just HAD to sit in a puddle of water that was on his play set!
Taking the power wheels for a spin!
Then, back inside for some coloring before lunch.
Quick story before heading for a nap, while we get things going with the rock wall.
Andy lending a hand after his nap to help build our wall.


A little play time before getting ready for bath and bed - the boy loves his cars!

It was a busy day!

6 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

And I am exhausted just reading! Great pictures and I love following his day! Makes us feel a bit closer....Miss you all!

Nanna Beverly said...

So cool, Jamie! Thanks for sharing your day with us! I miss that baby boy so much!!

The Thomas Crew said...

That was awesome, Jamie. Can't wait to see the wall. Great idea, by they way!!

anna said...

Awww..... what a fun day! I wish we could come spend one with you:-). Miss you guys!!!

anna said...

Awww..... what a fun day! I wish we could come spend one with you:-). Miss you guys!!!

Liz Whatley said...

I love "A day in the life of Andy!" I hope there are more posts like these!