Monday, June 29, 2009

Our Weekend

Chef Andy helping me make dough for some homemade pizza.
Andy all chilled out having a snack in his cozy box.
We went to feed the ducks again...this time Craig was able to go with us!





No more bread?

Andy and I getting in a little exercise with the Wii Fit


My little Personal Trainer, helping me with my technique!

I think this might be considered advanced yoga?!?

4 comments:

Nanna Beverly said...

Wish I had a personal trainer! He is a cutie!

anna said...

That is one cute personal trainer!!! Lucky you:-). That really is a hoot with him on the wii board!!!

Nona Kathy said...

Looks like he was trying to massage your tired shoulders and feet! Too cute! Miss you all...

The Thomas Crew said...

Those are awesome pictures! The lake ones are cute, but my favorite ones are definitely seeing Andy get a kick out of helping with your exercise.

Can't wait to see y'all again! Love you.